Books 


At the beginning it was bedtime stories, then essential reading from the reading list. Scientific articles began in college - in a word, books have always been with me.


When I have free time I reach for books. In junior high school I chose fantasy, a series of books about a young wizard, I don't need to be introduced to anyone. Then various stories about vampires and forbidden love.

Today I choose detective stories or romances.

Books have a therapeutic effect, allow you to move to other times, if they are historical novels, or to completely different worlds, full of magic, mysterious creatures or deadly handsome vampires.


Despite the progress of digitization, paper books do not lose their power.

The book is also always a good idea for a gift for a grandmother who loves cooking, a friend who dreams of great love and for a boy who is interested in the history of football.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga