Signs of autumn are slowly coming through the windows. The leaves change colors, the air is not so warm anymore. There are still quite a few sunny days and it makes me very happy, but the thought of autumn is also quite pleasant. I would like to present a few reasons why autumn is cool:

1. The leaves change their colors, which creates a wonderful view outside the window

2. Chestnuts are starting to fall from the trees and you can make funny creatures of them

3. Autumn is the perfect time for evenings with a cup of hot chocolate and your favorite book or movie

4. You can dress wellies and you can also  slosh around in puddle

I personally love autumn because I can wear my warm sweaters and thick socks

M.



source: https://embroiddesigns.com/images/product/SW08129-sweater-weather-embroidery-design.jpg

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga